Monday, March 26, 2012

SCOTT BARNES BODY BLING

INSTANT GLOW  
ORIGINAL OR PLATINUM
$29.00 - $42.00 (Amazon, DermStore, Dillards, ScottBarnes.com)






THE CLAIMS:

This is how many Hollywood stars get their glow. Now it's your turn! Body Bling Original instantly gives skin a sun-kissed glow and shimmery radiance without the effort of a self tanner. Essentially, it's a tinted body lotion that gives skin golden tan-like glistening highlights that last all day. With Body Bling, legs instantly look longer and arms have definition. But it gets better. Its moisturizer-rich formula also leaves the skin luxuriously soft. This is Scott Barnes favorite product for the pure and simple sex appeal. Your skin will look amazing!












THE INSPECTION:


This is a great product for a last minute tan or for a special occasion, and you don't have time to wait for a self tanner to develop.  Jessica Simpson had this on in her Dukes of Hazzard  "These Boots Were Made For Walking"  video.  The Body Bling Original gives you a golden tan like glow.  It comes out of the bottle very dark, but as you blend it into your skin, it turns into a really pretty tan color.  It has a little bit of shimmer to it, but does not look like big chunks of glitter.  It is very subtle.  You only need to apply it where you are going to show skin.  I usually apply it and then put my make up on before getting dressed to give it time to set.  I use a baby wipe or damp wash cloth to remove the product from the palms of my hands before it sets.  After it sets, I take a towel and buff it out a little to get any excess off.  It stays on all day/night and does not have that self tanning smell.  I have found that it can transfer a little on the inside of your clothes depending on where you put it, but it always comes out in the wash or at the dry cleaners.  It has never been a problem.  There is no commitment with this product as it washes off in the shower.  Whenever I put this on, people always think I have been tanning because it looks so natural.  Scott Barnes is the make up artist that created this and he has 2 formulas of the Body Bling- Original and Platinum.  The Original is recommended for more medium skin tones and someone looking for more color.  The Platinum is recommended for lighter skin tones and someone looking for less color and more radiance.  I prefer the Original for the tanned look.  I think this is a great body bronzer!










1 comment:

  1. Is this what you were telling me about? Maybe if I get it my legs will look as sculpted as JSimps....in my dreams haha

    ReplyDelete