Sunday, March 11, 2012

REVLON COLORSTAY LIQUID LINER


  • DRIES QUICKLY AND LASTS ALL DAY
  • $4.97 Walmart ( price varies at drugstores)




THE CLAIMS:

This long lasting liquid eyeliner won't smudge, smear or fade away.  It drys instantly.  The flexible tip applicator is perfect for creating a precise line or a wide wash of color. 



Winged Eyeliner




THE INSPECTION:

Tightlining with a brush

This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used.  The claims are true as it does not smudge, smear, or wear off.  This lasts until you remove it.  The tip applicator is very sturdy which makes it easy to apply and you have a lot of control.  It comes in 2 colors- Blackest Black, and Black/Brown.  I like to use this to tightline in between my lashes rather than line my lids. If you are older, black liquid liner can look harsh. So for me, I will use a gel or creme liner for my lids instead.  Tightlining can really make your lashes look thicker and I really like using Revlon ColorStay to do this because it stays on.  Also, liquid liner tends to dry shiny on the lid. I don't particularly like this look.  You can go back
 Tightlined Eye
over the product with black eyeshadow, or creme liner to get rid of that shine.  
This liner is very versatile as you can get a bold look or a natural classic look.  It last a long time even though the bottle looks small, and I love the price!



















No comments:

Post a Comment