Monday, March 5, 2012

HARD CANDY SHEER ENVY PRIMER


  • Moisturizing
  • Gives a healthy glowing complexion
  • SPF 15
  • $8.00 (Walmart) 





THE CLAIMS:

Sheer Envy Primer helps to even out the skin while reducing shine.  Improves foundation application while minimizing skin imperfections.  Make-up lasts longer and skin is left velvety smooth.

THE INSPECTION: 

This is one of my favorite primers.  It comes out white but then disappears once you blend it in your skin.  It feels like silk and your skin looks smooth and a little matte.  It even seems to smooth out fine lines and pores.  You only need a small amount and allow about 5 minutes for it to sink in before you apply foundation.  Also, shake the bottle before you put it on as it can get a little runny.  I really like the price and I love the way if feels on my face and how my makeup stays on.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment