Thursday, May 3, 2012

e.l.f. ALL OVER COVER STICK

7 SHADES
$1.00
(TARGET, KMART, AMAZON, EYESLIPSFACE.COM)






 THE CLAIMS:

Achieve smooth and flawless skin easily! The All Over Cover Stick is infused with active natural ingredients to soothe and protect the skin to camouflage those problematic facial areas. Great for using on under eye circles, blemishes, and as a primer. Getting a clear fresh face has never been so easy!



THE INSPECTION:

I use this as a foundation sometimes.  It has really good coverage, but can get heavy if you put too much on.  I use my fingers or a brush (e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush works well) to apply this.  

 
It is very creamy and goes on smooth once you moisturize.  It smells like oranges which is nice, and it's small enough to put in a pocket or purse for a touch up.  I use the shade honey which is the only shade I have ever seen at Target.  It comes in 7 shades, and all of them can be found on the elf website or Amazon.  I don't always want to use my higher end foundations everyday, so I like using this when I'm in a hurry to go to the gym or just want to put something on fast.  I think it's a pretty good product for the price!!


2 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried any of their face stuff yet. Maybe I can get some and let you do a test run on me.....craft night & makeovers? haha

    ReplyDelete