Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BENEFIT LEMON-AID

COLOR CORRECTING EYELID PRIMER

$20.00 (SEPHORA, ULTA, AMAZON, MACYS)


Benefit Lemon Aid



THE CLAIMS:


No eye makeup makeup. No matter what rush you're in, everyone has time for some lemon-aid.  Benefit Lemon Aid is a miracle-working soft-yellow correcting cream that instantly hides redness and discoloration on your eyelids, making them look fresh & young...with or without makeup.


  
THE INSPECTION:


This product is claiming to be 2 things:  A corrector and a primer for your eyelids.  I did not find that it worked well as a primer for your lids.  It starts to crease shortly after you finish your eye makeup.  It is however, an excellent corrector.  I don't have discoloration on my eye lids, but when I put this around my eyes I can see quite a difference. This really makes my eyes look more awake. You can also use this on your face before foundation.  Yellow primer is a complexion-brightening corrector that helps even out the tone of the skin pre-foundation.  Kim Kardashian posted this picture of herself getting her makeup done with streaks of yellow primer before her foundation.  This is probably extreme for a photo shoot or event, but I love seeing these makeup tricks!  So for me, this product will work as a corrector, but I would not use it as a primer for the eyelids.



No comments:

Post a Comment