Thursday, May 10, 2012

BOBBIE BROWN GEL EYELINER

THE LOOK OF LIQUID LINER
13 COLORS
$22.00 (Nordstrom, Saks)





THE CLAIMS:

This award-winning liner gives you the look of liquid liner with the ease & feel of a gel formula. Long-wearing, water-resistant color glides on & let's you get it just right before it dries - then stays without a smear or crease. Awarded 'Best of Beauty' by 'Allure' Magazine (2011)



 Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner colors


THE INSPECTION:

This is a really great gel eyeliner.  The colors are very pigmented and are very easy to apply.  It does not fade away or smudge off.


COLOR: BLACK INK


It comes with a brush that I use sometimes, but I also use the smashbox liner brush #21 to create a flick or winged out look, or a thinner line.  
COLOR: BLACK MAUVE SHIMMER

           
SMASHBOX LINER BRUSH #21

I normally line with a pencil first to create whatever thickness I want, then brush over it with the gel liner.  I did find that
COLOR: ESPRESSO INK
some of the colors tend to dry out quick even though I always put the tops back on immediately.  They still work, but you have to mix it with the brush a little more.  The only color that has not dried out is the black ink.  I have had it for a long time and it is still very creamy and goes on smooth.  I love that this stays on all day and how little product you need to achieve the look you want. Great gel liner!



No comments:

Post a Comment