Sunday, April 22, 2012

FROWNIES


REDUCE WRINKLES WHILE YOU SLEEP
$10.00 - $18.00 (Amazon, Drugstore.com, Steinmart)








THE CLAIMS:

Keep yourself looking young without Botox or other chemicals.  Frownies are facial smoothers or patches made from natural, skin-friendly materials that are applied to the forehead and corners of the eyes and mouth to gently re-educate the underlying muscles to re-assume their correct, relaxed and natural tone. Frownies, in fact, allow the muscles to regain the strength and tone they have lost. 
  • 144 Facial Patches
  • 2-4 month supply
  • Dermatologist Approved
  • Makeup Artist Recommended
  • Unequaled quality since 1889
  • No animal testing
Contains:  Unbleached natural kraft paper with water-activated gum adhesive.




THE INSPECTION:

These look crazy and seem gimmicky, but they actually do work!  I have used them before going to bed and when I take them off in the morning- no wrinkles!  But of course as the day goes on and your face starts making those expressions that give you wrinkles, they come back.  

 



 The key to long term results is that you have to use them every night to train your muscles to stay relaxed.  I have not been able to be that dedicated to them yet.  I mean, it's not the most attractive look!  Plus, my husband likes to laugh at me when I have them on.  Too bad they are not clear.  These little pieces of brown paper have adhesive on the back and you wet them and apply them where you have wrinkles.  Once they dry, they become very stiff and you cant make that expression.  

They are not at all uncomfortable and they stay on all night.  You actually have to wet them again to remove them.  I like the idea of getting rid of wrinkles without botox and chemicals so I will continue to use these and try to be more consistent with it.  Botox might be in my future, but for now I will try to keep using this little beauty secret!




No comments:

Post a Comment