Sunday, April 8, 2012

BENEFIT POSIETINT

LIP AND CHEEK STAIN
$29.00 ( Sephora, Ulta, Amazon)











THE CLAIMS:

A poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain.

Benefit's Posietint is a petal-pink stain that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection. 


 



THE INSPECTION: 

I love this blush!  The color is a pretty baby pink and it looks so natural.  One application lasts all day for me.

  
The consistency is a combination of a liquid and a gel.  You apply it to the apples of your cheeks with the brush and then blend it in with your fingers.  It is buildable if you want a deeper color, but it is more natural with one application.  You can also use it on your lips.  Although it is pretty on the lips, I found that it does not stay on very long (like 10 minutes). So I definitely just use this as a blush.  I think this color is great for all skin tones and I highly recommend it if you want a fresh young look.


 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment