Tuesday, June 26, 2012

e.l.f. LUSCIOUS LIQUID LIPSTICK

12 COLORS
$1.00 
(TARGET, KMART, EYESLIPSFACE.COM)


Baby Lips



THE CLAIMS:

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with natural pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.
TOP TO BOTTOM:  PINK LEMONADE, PERFECT PINK, MAUVE, BABY LIPS


THE INSPECTION:

COLOR: BABY LIPS - THE MOST NEUTRAL
I love this lipstick!  I have a lot of e.l.f. products, but I had never tried this one yet.  One of my nieces had this on one day and it looked gorgeous!  When she told me she had this on in Pink Lemonade, I had to go get it.  I ended up buying all of the colors that Target had which was only 4.  (Perfect Pink, Baby Lips, Mauve, and Pink Lemonade).  
PINK LEMONADE


They all have a gold shimmer to them but the Pink Lemonade seems to have a lot more gold in it.  The website is the place to go to really see all of the colors they offer.  I was impressed with the moisture and how long they stayed on.  The colors are not that pigmented but are very pretty.  They are subtle, but not too natural looking.  The tip is like a sponge and it makes it very easy to apply as it keeps any excess contained so you don't waste product.  Only one has a brush applicator (mauve) and its called hyper shine gloss.  I'm not sure why this one is different than the others.  There is not a lot of product in this, but at least they show you how much you are getting.  You have to twist the bottom about 10 -15 times to get the product to the tip. 



THIS ONE BROKE WHEN TWISTING THE BOTTOM



CONTAINER I USED FOR THE ONE THAT BROKE
One of mine broke when I twisted it and now the tip won't work, but I can still use it because I just put the product in another container.  I have heard that this does happen sometimes.  That would be the only con.  I guess I could return it, but since it is only $1.00, I probably won't.





\

No comments:

Post a Comment