Friday, June 29, 2012

e.l.f. EYELID PRIMER


$1.00 
(TARGET, KMART, EYESLIPSFACE.COM)

THE CLAIMS:

Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity.


http://www.eternalvox.net/loosepowder/uploads/2011/08/DSC03556.jpg
SHEER, PEARL, CHAMPAGNE


THE INSPECTION:

Nothing fancy....but it works!  One of the best eyelid primers I have ever used.  It comes in 4 shades but I can only find the "sheer" at Target.  The other 3 shades are Champagne, Pearl, and Golden.  You can find these on the eyeslipsface website.  This does exactly what all of the expensive primers do and probably better in my opinion.  My eyeshadow stays on all day, doesn't crease, and I never have to touch it up.  I love this!!




5 comments:

  1. I have this and I love it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to try it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Review Libbie! I'll have to try this out sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Review!
    I have used the elf mineral primer and I like it I need to try this one next.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will pick it up today! Excited!!

    ReplyDelete