Thursday, November 27, 2014

IT COSMETICS YOUR LIPS BUT BETTER WATERPROOF LIPLINER STAIN

7 SHADES
$20.00

QVC
ITCOSMETICS.COM



THE CLAIMS:

A clinically proven waterproof automatic lip liner pencil that is also a stain, so it truly lasts! Hydrating primer, and long-wear stain that doesn’t dry out lips and keeps your favorite lip product in place!

Key Benefits:
  • First ever lip liner stain!
  • Clinically proven waterproof after 8 hours of wear
  • Infused with hydrating Anti-Aging ingredients
  • Prevents your favorite lip product from feathering





THE INSPECTION:

I did not find any of the claims on this lip liner to be true.  It is very dry and does not last 8 hours. Maybe 30 minutes. However, I did use it as a liner and lipstick with nothing over it. I did not see any anti-aging benefits either.  It has very little product in the pencil and lasted about 1 week.  I would not buy it again or recommend this. This did not work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment