Tuesday, September 25, 2012

N.Y.C SMOOTH SKIN PERFECTING PRIMER


$3.99  TARGET, KMART





THE CLAIMS:

Evens skin tone. Minimizes pores & lines. Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer can be worm alone or under foundation. It minimizes skin imperfections, lines and pores for a perfect complexion. Skin feels smooth, silky & moisturized. Enriched with vitamins top help protect from damaging effects of free radicals. Complexion looks luminous, natural & fresh all day long. For all skin types.  



THE INSPECTION:

I did not like this primer.  It has the consistency of lotion and it really didn't work for me.  The color of this is white and it has a bit of shimmer to it, but that disappears when you put your foundation on.  It is very thin and I did not find any of the claims to be true.  In fact, it broke my skin out a little.  I looked at the ingredients after and noticed it has mineral oil in it.  That's not good. There is only one shade, so I'm confused as to why they have "shade 684" on the front of the tube. Should of looked at the ingredients before I bought it.  Hated it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment