Wednesday, August 22, 2012

L'OREAL NAIL COLOR RICHE

$4.97- WALMART
$4.99- TARGET
$5.99- MOST OTHER DRUGSTORES

Loreal nail polish is more amazing than Essie, no debate. Just started using it and am a fan for life.





THE CLAIMS:

L'Oreal's Colour Riche Nail formula has the purest, richest colorants in order to give you brilliant, vibrant shades from day 1 to day 7. No graying, no fading.

Club Prive
CLUB PRIVE

Use Colour Riche Nail for 7 days of hold with a formula that enriches nails, so nails stay strong & healthy coat after coat. Also included are shine agents that reflect light evenly to give nails a sophisticated eye catching glow. 

Tangerine Crush
BOOZY BRUNCH



trendy nail polish colors via loreal paris color riche






 
Jet Set to Paris
JET SET TO PARIS





 





THE INSPECTION:

Check Me Out
CHECK ME OUT
This nail polish caught my eye because it looked like an Essie polish. (my fav) Then I realized it was L'Oreal.  The colors grab you just like the Essie colors, so I thought I would try them.  I noticed immediately that the formula was different because it tends to drag dry on the first coat.  After the second coat, it's fine and it seems to wear and last just like Essie polish. After researching a little, I found out that L'Oreal recently bought Essie.  Maybe that's why they look so similar.  I think this is a pretty good polish and I really love the colors - and it is almost half the price of Essie polish.  (Have I said the word Essie enough yet)?



1 comment: