Thursday, July 5, 2012

ESTEE LAUDER BB CREME


$38.00 (ALL DEPARTMENT STORES)
2 SHADES
SPF 35




THE CLAIMS:

All at once. Moisture, protection and flawless perfection. Plus our most effective antioxidant power ever.

This lightweight creme delivers an instant, even-toned, healthy look. Powerful protection with our proven Super Antioxidant Complex and SPF 35.

High-performance, oil-free hydration helps to control excess surface oil.

Available in two shades to suit a wide range of skin tones.

Estee Lauder Day Wear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Cream



THE INSPECTION:

This is the 3rd BB Cream I have tried.  I think I was expecting a lot  from this one because it is Estee Lauder.  Compared to the other BB Creams I have tried,  this one has the least coverage.  It's also a lot drier and didn't go on very smoothly.  It made my skin look dry instead of moisturized.  You can work with it to smooth it out, but it just was not that impressive.  I do like how it smells (cucumbers) and love that the SPF is 35.  I will probably have to mix this with a lot of moisturizer or foundation to wear it but I would not buy it again.
 


1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a bb cream, I guess this one isn't it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete