Monday, March 5, 2012

REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION


  • 12 Shades
  • SPF 15
  • $8.00 -$12.00 (drug stores vary)
     
     
     






THE CLAIMS:


Revlon Foundation Brush
Gives a flawless look and has a lightweight feel.  Makeup looks fresh and feels great for 24 hours.  Gives medium to full coverage.  Choice of normal/dry or combination/oily formulas. 


THE INSPECTION:


All of the claims are true. This foundation does give you a flawless look and extremely good coverage. It does not feel heavy.  On older skin you barely need to use concealer.  On younger skin it would probably be perfection.  I like to use a stippling brush to put on foundation as it gives a more natural and airbrushed look, but it goes on well with your fingers or a Revlon foundation brush as well.  It does dry quickly.  I use 250 Fresh Beige for a medium skin tone.  The best thing about this foundation is that is does last for 24 hours! (probably more).  I recently went on a trip and knew I would be on and off of planes all day and through the night so I put this foundation on. When I arrived at my destination my makeup looked like I had just put it on.  Not bad for a drugstore foundation.  I love it!!


Only con: Glass bottle and you have to pour it out --no pump.


TIP FOR MATCHING YOUR SKIN TONE WITH DRUGSTORE FOUNDATIONS:

Take a bottle of a foundation from home that you know matches your skin tone with you to the drugstore.  Try to match the color in your bottle from home with the one at the store. This always works for me.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment